Using Social Media for Talent Attraction for Manufacturing Companies
April 28, 2022 | 8:30-10:30 AM |McCormick & Company, 11100 McCormick Rd, Hunt Valley, MD
This program is being presented IN PERSON. It will not be webcast or recorded. Attendance is limited to up to two (2) representatives from Maryland manufacturing companies and to a total of 80 attendees. Non-manufacturers may only attend via sponsorship.
About the Program
Has your manufacturing company used social media to attract qualified talent? Have you used social media but not found it to be helpful in filling open positions? Join RMI of Maryland for an in-person program featuring social media experts and users who can help you:
- Recognize the value of using social media for your recruitment needs
- Understand social media options and which may be the best fit for talent attraction for your business
- Identify audiences to target for your “We’re Hiring” messages, some of which can help amplify your message
- Craft a message and design a campaign that will elevate your company brand, capture the attention of qualified workforce candidates and enhance employee satisfaction
- 8:30 AM Registration, Networking, Coffee & Continental Breakfast
- 9-10 AM Program – an interactive panel and audience discussion
- 10 AM Post-program Networking
- 10:30 AM Conclusion
Meet the Panelists
- April Richardson, Esq., President, Food Opportunity LLC. April is an avid user of social media for her business and knows first-hand how it can benefit manufacturers in finding qualified talent. View bio here.
- Joe Clair, Clarity Media Group. Using his skills in entertainment and building brands, Joe has amassed a social media following of over 200,000 subscribers. He uses his experience in social media to help companies grow. View bio here.
- Erin Moran, Executive Director, Dr. Nancy Grasmick Leadership Institute, Towson University; Erin was formerly the Chief Culture Officer for New York City-based Union Square Hospitality Group, where she was responsible for overseeing and enhancing all aspects of employee experience for the company that created Shake Shack and is known globally for its culture. View bio here.
Cost: $25 per person.