Join RMI and our manufacturing stakeholders next Wednesday, July 13th at the RMI NextGen-M Energy Forum as we feature leading Maryland manufacturing companies, and graduates of the RMI energy program, who will discuss their successful efforts to improve energy efficiency at their factories. This is an opportunity for you to find out about energy efficiency and sustainability programs, BGE rebates, incentives and state funds to help manufacturers implement energy improvements. These are great success stories and we want you to learn how to benefit from these and programs.
Exhibitors will provide information on purchasing energy at reduced costs and a wide variety of other services. These may help your company be more competitive by becoming more energy efficient and building new partnerships with RMI and other manufacturers.
- Welcome from RMI’s new Board Chairman, Aris Melissaratos
- Remarks from Governor Hogan’s newly appointed MEA Director, Dr. Mary Beth Tung
- Insights on Innovative Energy Savings Technologies
- Recognition of C-Care for winning Green Registry Award
- Panel Discussions from Pompeian, Beynon Sports, Pritchard Brown, M.S. Willett, J.M. Huber, Cloverland Farms Dairy, Lallemand/American Yeast and Products Support, Inc.
Discussions to Highlight:
- Employees Green Teams
- Upgraded Facility Lighting
- Upgraded Compressed Air Systems
- Upgraded Heating and Cooling Systems and Building Controls
- Upgraded Building Envelope
- HVAC Systems Upgrades
- Identified Thousands of Dollars in Energy Leaks
- Established Sustainable Approach to Energy Management
Wednesday July 13, 2016 from 7:30 AM to 11:30 AM EDT
Radisson North Baltimore
2004 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093