RMI approved 16 new members to its Board of Directors. The new board members will ensure that RMI is able to advocate broadly on behalf our manufacturing industry as well as the supporting manufacturing ecosystem to ensure our industry can compete and thrive in Maryland. “We rely on the RMI Board to provide input to our goals to improve the prospects for Maryland manufacturing,” said Dr. Michael Galiazzo, President of RMI. “This new group of manufacturing leaders brings extraordinary talent and energy to RMI and will be a key force in helping us address the priorities of the industry,” he said. The new Board members represent a cross section of both small and medium-sized manufacturing companies from semiconductors, to consumer products, to injection molding.
The following business leaders were approved to join RMI’s Board of Directors on February 28 by RMI’s Board of Directors.
- Randy Altschuler, CEO, Xometry
- Dave Beatson, General Manager, Thorlabs Quantum Electronics
- Neill Christopher, COO, Acadia Windows & Doors
- Luke Chow, President, Prime Manufacturing
- John Freeburger, Vice President, Manufacturing, Holmatro USA
- Douglas Hamilton, CEO, Hamilton Associates
- Michael Kelleher, CFO, Maryland MEP
- Lester Miller, Vice President of Business Development, Strategic Factory
- Gary Moffatt, Vice President, Operations, C-CARE
- Michael Raphael, President and CEO, Direct Dimensions
- Ken Sanchez, President, Chesapeake Specialty Products
- Guy Sheetz, Executive Vice President, Supply Chain, Medifast
- Phil Tulkoff, President, Tulkoff Food Products
- Matt Turpin, President, Zentech Manufacturing
- Annette Walter, President and CEO, Timber Industries
- Scott Wiley, President, Products Support, Inc.
See the complete list of RMI Board of Directors members.