Regional Manufacturing Institute of Maryland (RMI) and Maryland Energy Administration (MEA) Launch Cost-Free Air Handling Assistance Program for Maryland Manufacturers
Manufacturers can potentially reduce the risk of business disruption from COVID-19 by improving facility air flow, filtration & ventilation. RMI’s Manufacturing Disruption Mitigation Assistance Program (MDMAP) can help eligible Maryland manufacturers with this process.
(View shareable MDMAP flyer here. For a brief overview on how air handling can impact the risk for COVID-19 in a manufacturing facility and details on the Manufacturing Disruption Mitigation Assistance Program (MDMAP), watch this video here.)
Through our MDMAP, our contracted team of engineering professionals:
• Provide an in-depth, onsite assessment of a manufacturer’s site and system operations related to ventilation and energy efficiency.
• Identify solutions (e.g., HVAC system upgrades) and a strategy for improving facility air flow, filtration & ventilation.
• Identifying opportunities to increase energy efficiency.
• Assist in identifying and applying for funding resources (e.g., tax incentives, rebates, grants, loans, etc.) for the identified opportunities, solutions and strategies.
All at no cost to participating eligible manufacturers!
RMI’s MDMAP is your next resource to ensure production continuity and your competitive edge…all at no cost to you!
Are you a Maryland manufacturer interested in this program? Complete and submit this MDMAP Interest Form and a member of RMI’s MDMAP team will be in touch with you.
Questions? Email email@example.com.
* Must be a Maryland manufacturer to participate. Other restrictions may apply. RMI can help determine eligibility. Contact stacey@RMIofmaryland.com for assistance.