Back By Popular Demand: Maryland Manufacturing Networking Event at Guilford Hall Brewery
March 22, 2023 | 4:30 – 7:30 PM
RMI of Maryland is once again hosting a Maryland manufacturing networking event at Guilford Hall Brewery, but this year, we’re joined by RMI Strategic Partner MD MEP as our co-host along with partners and sponsors: MD Department of Commerce, MBDA Advanced Manufacturing Center and CFG Bank.
Join us for a casual night of connecting and building relationships with local manufacturing counterparts and industry stakeholders and having fun.
The cost to attend is $35 per person, which includes 2 complimentary drink tickets and lite fare appetizers (available from 4:30-6:00 PM). Additional food and beverages available via cash bar. Must be 21 to attend.
In addition, this event will feature live music from “Rick & The Do’s” featuring band member Kevin Brubaker of Brubaker Guitars and his Maryland-manufactured guitars!
BECOME A SPONSOR!
- Sponsorships are available for $350.
- Includes promotional exposure before and at the event, two complimentary event registrations, shout out and an exhibit space at the event.
- If interested in sponsoring this event, please contact: Stacey Smith | firstname.lastname@example.org | 443-844-0047
DATE & TIME:
- Wednesday, March 22, 2023
- 4:30 – 7:30 PM
- Guilford Hall Brewery
1611 Guilford Ave, Baltimore, MD 21202
- Street parking
- $35 per attendee – includes live music, 2 complimentary drink tickets and lite fare appetizers
- MUST BE AT LEAST 21 TO ATTEND