The Future of Maryland Manufacturing in 2019
January 31, 2019 – 12 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
As we kick-off the business year of 2019, join RMI and a distinguished panel of guest speakers on January 31 for a very important and timely discussion on the Future of Maryland Manufacturing in 2019.
With global impacts from the U.S.-China trade skirmishes and various uncertainties in the market, this will be an important event you won’t want to miss.
Featured speakers will shed some light and will address the following:
- Will U.S. growth continue on its strong pace?
- The U.S. economy has been roaring, but are there beginning signs of a potential slowdown on the horizon?
- What’s the reality and how should Maryland manufacturers prepare?
- What is the Governor’s agenda for manufacturing?
- Forecast for manufacturing and the role/impact of manufacturing in Maryland’s economy
- Are manufacturers well positioned for the global economy to attract the talent necessary to compete in 2019 and beyond?
Location/Time: The event will include lunch and be hosted at PSA Insurance from 12 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. at their beautiful Hunt Valley facility.
This will be a great opportunity to prepare your company for the coming year with fantastic insights on topics which can directly impact your business.
This event is SOLD OUT. Thanks to everyone who registered and expressed interest in this event.
Hosted at PSA in Hunt Valley on behalf of RMI by