Champions of Maryland Manufacturing Webinar #2
Energy Efficiency Success Stories
December 10, 2020
Moderator: Mary Beth Tung, Ph.D., Esq., Director, Maryland Energy Administration (MEA)
- Cornelius Grupp, President & CEO, C-Care*, Anne Arundel County (Read Champion story here.)
- Viraj Puri, Co-Founder & CEO, Gotham Greens*, Baltimore County (Read Champion story here.)
- John Fox, Advisor, XCo*, Queen Anne’s County (Read Champion story here.)
- Elena Kessi, President, Aquafin, Cecil County (Read Champion story here.)
* Winner of the 2020 Champions of Maryland Manufacturing People’s Choice Award in the “Energy efficiency & Sustainability” category. Get more People’s Choice Awards details here.
Join RMI and the Maryland Energy Administration (MEA) as we feature Champions of Maryland Manufacturing who have demonstrated great leadership in saving energy in the manufacturing industry. You’ll hear about an innovative HVAC technology from Queen Anne’s County’s XCo and great manufacturing success stories from Cecil County’s Aquafin, Baltimore County’s Gotham Greens and Anne Arundel County’s C-Care. Don’t miss this opportunity to hear how these firms saved thousands of dollars accessing Maryland Energy Administration grant funding and other State resources to reduce their energy expenses, increase productivity, improve workplace comfort and become more sustainable enterprises.
Cost: $0 Registration is required. This program is being offered via a Zoom video webinar that requires a passcode to log in. An email with log in information will be sent to all registrants within 48 hours of the date of the program. If you have any questions, please email Stacey@RMIofmaryland.com or call Stacey Smith at 443-844-0047.