Women Making a Difference for Maryland | November 30, 2023 | 8:30-11 AM | Martin’s West
Esteemed Guest Speaker: Lieutenant Governor Aruna Miller
Join us for inspirational conversations and connections with women leaders and professionals in manufacturing; a special salute to our future workforce – young women in career & technology education programs in Baltimore City and Baltimore and Anne Arundel County schools; and an honorary tribute to three female legislative leaders positively impacting Maryland manufacturing.
- Check-in and Lite-Fare Eats & Treats
- Welcome Remarks & Message, April Richardson, Esq., Founder Baked in Baltimore and DC Sweet Potato Cake
- A Message from Our Lieutenant Governor Aruna Miller
- Inspiring stories from leading women in Maryland manufacturing:
- Moderator: Tammi Thomas, Chief Development & Marketing Officer, TEDCO
- Amy Haigler, Vice President Americas Supply Chain Operations, McCormick & Company
- Leslie Bass, Distribution Center Site Leader, Coty Inc.
- Melissa Johanson, Director, Advanced Land Sensors Operating Unit, Northrop Grumman Corp.
- Student Q&A with women in manufacturing
- Presentation honoring the following legislative leaders making a difference for Maryland manufacturing:
EVENT: Women Making a Difference for Maryland
DATE & TIME:
- Thursday, November 30, 2023
- 8:30 – 11:00 AM
- Martin’s West, 6817 Dogwood Rd, Baltimore, MD 21244
- Complimentary parking onsite
- $75 per person OR
- $750 table of 10 with 3 seats reserved for attending students. Also includes promotional exposure as a Supporting Sponsor.
- Presenting Sponsorship: $3,500
- Gold Sponsorship: $2,500
- Silver Sponsorship: $1,500
- Supporting Sponsorship: $750