RMI and DLLR present Meet with MOSH. Learn about New OSHA Standards: Walking Working Surface & Silica Standards; MOSH Consultation Services and Companies who have benefited.
RMI Board member Neil Christopher, Acadia Windows and Doors, was recently appointed by Governor Hogan to the Maryland MOSH Advisory Board. Neil asked that RMI offer this program for companies to learn about new OSHA standards and to meet with Brad Meushaw, of DLLR, on consultation services.
Brad Meushaw, CHST, Maryland Department of Labor, Licensing & Regulation (DLLR)
Anne Fagan, Stanley Black & Decker
Neil Christopher, Acadia Windows and Doors (RMI Board Member)
NO COST BUT REGISTRATION REQUIRED
November 28, 2017
9:00 -11:00 A.M.
State Highway Administration
320 West Warren Rd, Hunt Valley, MD 21030
By participating is this program you will:
- Learn what you need to do to be in compliance with OSHA’s forthcoming Walking Working Surface Standard.
- Understand if you are in compliance with OSHA’s new Silica Standard.
- Find out if the State of Maryland requires your company to participate in OSHA’s new system for tracking injuries online.
- Meet with companies who have worked with MOSH consultants to make their workplace safer and reduce Worker’s Compensation costs.
- Learn the difference, between MOSH Consultation and Compliance, and what those differences mean to your company.