Regional Manufacturing Institute of Maryland (RMI) and Maryland Energy Administration (MEA) Launch Cost-Free Air Handling Assistance Program for Maryland Manufacturers
Manufacturers can potentially reduce the risk of business disruption from COVID-19 by improving facility air flow, filtration & ventilation. RMI’s Manufacturing Disruption Mitigation Assistance (MDMA) can help eligible Maryland manufacturers with this process. (View shareable MDMA flyer here.)
Through our MDMA, our contracted team of engineering professionals:
• Provide an in-depth, onsite assessment of a manufacturer’s site and system operations related to ventilation and energy efficiency.
• Identify solutions (e.g., HVAC system upgrades) and a strategy for improving facility air flow, filtration & ventilation.
• Identifying opportunities to increase energy efficiency.
• Assist in identifying and applying for funding resources (e.g., tax incentives, rebates, grants, loans, etc.) for the identified opportunities, solutions and strategies.
All at no cost to participating eligible manufacturers!
RMI’s MDMA is your next resource to ensure production continuity and your competitive edge…all at no cost to you!
Are you a Maryland manufacturer interested in this program? Complete and submit this MDMA Interest Form and a member of RMI’s MDMA team will be in touch with you.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Must be a Maryland manufacturer to participate. Other restrictions may apply. RMI can help determine eligibility. Contact stacey@RMIofmaryland.com for assistance.
Join us for a MDMA Program Overview Webinar
Tune into one of the webinars below for a brief overview on: how air handling can impact the risk for COVID-19 in a manufacturing facility; strategies for improving facility air flow, filtration and ventilation; and RMI & MEA’s Manufacturing Disruption Mitigation Assistance (MDMA) no-cost program for air ventilation related efforts. Presented by Larry Schoen, PA, Fellow, American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) and RMI Energy Engineer, Bob Barazotto, RMI Energy Engineer. Though a variety of dates are provided for the webinar, the same information will be covered in each.
Wednesday, March 3, 9:30-10:30 a.m. – REGISTER HERE
Thursday, March 11, 9:30-10:30 a.m. – REGISTER HERE
Tuesday, March 16, 9:30-10:30 a.m. – REGISTER HERE
Wednesday, March 24, 9:30-10:30 a.m. – REGISTER HERE