Thank you for registering for June 8th RMI’s Transformational Technologies in Manufacturing Conference. If you were able to tune into the sessions yesterday, we hope you enjoyed them. For those of you unable to tune in or who may have missed a session or two, you will find a link to each session below. We have also included speaker info and links to information that was mentioned during the Conference.
View Conference sponsor information here.
Session 1: 5G in Manufacturing View session recording here.
- Michele Whelley, CEO, Economic Alliance of Greater Baltimore, www.greaterbaltimore.org
- Dr. Shawn DuBravac, President, Avrio Institute, Adjunct Professor, University of Maryland Global Campus, New York Times Best Selling Author, www.avrioinstitute.org
National Association of Manufacturer’s (NAM) Manufacturing Institute report, How 5G Is Transforming the Manufacturing Landscape, by Dr. Shawn DuBravac – Read the report here.
Session 2: 3D Printing & Scanning and Digital Twins View session recording here.
- Michael Raphael, Founder, President & Chief Engineer, Direct Dimensions, Inc., www.directdimensions.com
- Dr. Michael Grieves, Chief Scientist for Advanced Manufacturing and Executive VP Operations, Technology Institute of Florida, Executive Director, Digital Twin Institute, www.fit.edu
Session 3: Using Virtual Reality in Training for Manufacturing View session recording here.
- Dr. Michael Galiazzo, President, Regional Manufacturing Institute of Maryland, www.RMIofmaryland.com
- Bharani Rajakumar, Founder & CEO, TRANSFR, www.transfrvr.com
- Jeff Sommers, Training Manager, Advanced Manufacturing, Nikola Motor Company, www.nikolamotor.com
Session 4: Quantum Technologies, 11:05-11:55 AM View session recording here.
- Marty Rosendale, CEO, Maryland Tech Council, www.mdtechcouncil.com
- Murray Thom, VP of Product Management, D-Wave Systems, Inc., www.dwavesys.com
Rethink: Manufacturing Leadership Council Summit, June 22-24 – Murray Thom will be speaking at this event. Get details here.