Champions of Maryland Manufacturing Webinar #2
Resiliency in Manufacturing
March 4, 2021
Moderator: Denise O’Neill, CEO, The Alternative Board (TAB)
- Heidi Wood, VP, Chutes International*, Charles County (Read Champion story here.)
- Jennifer Musser, Plant Team Manager, Rinker Materials*, Frederick County (Read Champion story here.)
- Jamie Mann, President, PRS Guitars, Queen Anne’s County (Read Champion story here.)
- Ryan Miller, President, Critical Functions, Risk & Resilience Advisors
* Winner of the 2020 Champions of Maryland Manufacturing People’s Choice Award in the “Resiliency” category. Get more People’s Choice Awards details here.
Join RMI and our Presenting Sponsor, MD Manufacturing Extension partnership (MD MEP) as we feature Champions of Maryland Manufacturing who have demonstrated great leadership in their resiliency efforts in the manufacturing industry. Attendees will hear their resiliency stories of triumph and gain valuable tips on being a resilient company in the face of today’s business challenges.
Cost: $0. Registration is required. This program is being offered via a Zoom video webinar that requires a passcode to log in. An email with log in information will be sent to all registrants within 24 hours of the date of the program. If you have any questions, please email Stacey@RMIofmaryland.com or call Stacey Smith at 443-844-0047.