As the one non-profit association solely dedicated to improving manufacturing prospects in the State of Maryland, we invite you and your company to support Maryland manufacturing by becoming an RMI member.
The Value Proposition: By joining RMI, members will be joining the largest Maryland manufacturing trade group in the region, comprised of over 2,000 stakeholders. RMI has connections with Maryland’s U.S. congressional delegation, key U.S. government agencies and trade groups in Washington, D.C., and Maryland state and local government agencies and leadership.
- Small (under 50 employees): $500
- Medium (50-499 employees): $1000
- Large (500 or more employees): $1,500
- Private Sector Non-Manufacturers
- Small (under 50 employees): $750
- Medium (50-499 employees): $1,500
- Large (500 or more employees): $2,500
- Government/Education/Association/Non-Profits: $500
- Individual entrepreneur: $200
- Students – Free
What We Do:
– We connect you to our extensive stakeholder network
– We solve problems
– We guide you to new market opportunities
– We provide leadership to help you better compete
– We advocate for manufacturing to our state and national policy makers
We Deliver Solutions: Manufacturers call RMI when they need help. Whether its information on manufacturing supply chain partners or help in redressing regulations negatively impacting their business they call RMI.
General Membership Benefits
– Introductions to key decision makers
– 20% discount to RMI events ( for whole company )
– Speaker/Sponsor Opportunities
– Opportunity to advertise on RMI website and mailings
– 5% discount for a web-based employee recruitment of younger workers
– Access to Service Providers
– Access to Maryland Public Agencies
– Access to Manufacturing Resources
– RMI Monthly News Service
– RMI Energy Cooperative Procurement Service
If you need more information, call Peter Gourlay 443-275-2489 or email peter.gourlay@rmiofmaryland.